In response to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 virus please note:
OCN NI’s priority is to ensure the safety of our employees, customers and learners. OCN NI teams will do everything possible to ensure that teaching, learning and exam preparation can continue during the current difficult period of uncertainty. We will follow guidance from the relevant governments departments and the Public Health Agency. We understand the impact this situation is having, and our thoughts are with all those affected.
In acknowledging the risk posed by COVID-19, OCN NI have taken a number of measures to mitigate the risk. Please see the OCN NI Contingency Plan for disruption to examinations and assessment.
Anyone attending our offices for OCN NI training or for meetings with our staff.
- Trainers and staff have been advised on measures to take in line with HSE / NHS guidance in terms of hygiene practices and safety measures.
- All OCN NI locations (including canteen, meetings rooms and reception areas) have been stocked with hygiene supplies and instructions for attendees and staff to those locations.
- All Centre staff attending OCN NI premises should adhere to measures put in place by HSE/NHS guidance in terms of hygiene practices and safety measures (Click here for more information on the PHA website)
OCN NI can confirm at this time that we anticipate minimal disruption to our ability to deliver service to our centres given the current parameters. If this changes for any reason we will notify you promptly.
- Qualifications ( 3 )
- Accredited Learning ( 3 )
- OCN NI ( 3 )
- Awards ( 2 )
- Qualification ( 5 )
- Education ( 2 )
- Centres ( 2 )
- Funding ( 1 )
- Community Partnerships ( 1 )
- Healthly Living ( 1 )
- Investors in People ( 1 )
- Reasonable Adjustment ( 1 )
- RQF ( 1 )
- Ashton Centre ( 1 )
- Regulation ( 1 )
- Schools ( 1 )