Virtual Classrooms now available on OCN NI Ambition Platform
The OCN NI online learning platform Ambition©, is an e-learning platform designed to provide educators, administrators and learners with a single robust, secure and integrated system to create personalised learning environments, offering both blended learning and 100% online courses.
In light of the current COVID-19 crisis, training providers have had to postpone their face to face learning and come up with new ways of how to deliver learning experiences remotely.
Consequently, as part of our ongoing develop and investment in this platform, we are delighted to offer our recognised centres free access to a new feature, called the ’Virtual Classroom’. The Virtual classroom is a web conferencing system designed for online learning and features include real-time sharing of audio, video, presentation, and screen – along with collaboration tools such as;
- Shared notes
- Public/private chat
- Record your lessons for later playback.
If you are interested in using our Ambition platform to deliver OCN NI Qualifications, we are offering a new two tiered process:
- Free access to a virtual environment – this is a self-managed virtual classroom to enable you to deliver online learning.
- OCN NI will provide you access to our virtual classroom, but can also take your existing course materials and upload and structure an online course for you to deliver. This includes presentation, audio, video and assessment materials.
If you would like more information about access to our free online environment and/or a quotation for OCN NI to digitalise and structure your online course, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org who will help get you started.
- Qualifications ( 3 )
- Accredited Learning ( 3 )
- OCN NI ( 3 )
- Awards ( 2 )
- Qualification ( 5 )
- Education ( 2 )
- Centres ( 2 )
- Funding ( 1 )
- Community Partnerships ( 1 )
- Healthly Living ( 1 )
- Investors in People ( 1 )
- Reasonable Adjustment ( 1 )
- RQF ( 1 )
- Ashton Centre ( 1 )
- Regulation ( 1 )
- Schools ( 1 )